BABY IN TUNE!
Instructor Course for Baby in Tune Music Program
What is Baby in Tune?
The Baby in Tune program provides classes for parents and babies that teach parents how to connect to their baby through music. The curriculum combines tools from music therapy and concepts and research from attachment theory in order to teach parents practical techniques and the digestible theory behind them.
What does it mean to be a certified Baby in Tune instructor?
Once a candidate has successfully completed the training program and has received the certificate, they are eligible to sign a licensing agreement to use the Baby in Tune curriculum, materials, and music in order to lead classes.
Who is the Baby in Tune Certification Program for?
Teachers, therapists, and instructors with experience in either music programs for babies, music therapy, parenting, or who already does music classes for children/babies and is looking to expand their knowledge and curriculum.
What will I learn in the Baby in Tune Certification Program?
- The complete Baby in Tune curriculum to teach parents and infants ages 0-8 months.
- Age-specific music therapy techniques.
- Developmental theories from psychology and particularly attachment theory.
- Skills parents need in order to speak their baby’s language.
- How to facilitate group therapy through discussion and song with parents and babies.
- Therapeutic verbal interventions for new parents.
- Practical ways to coach parents through their first months of parenthood.
- Award winning music that is proven to soothe babies.
What will I receive from the Certification Program?
- A unique product that separates and elevates you from competition.
- Recognition and credibility in the fields of parenting and infant music classes.
- The potential and legitimacy to charge a premium price on classes.
- Web exposure to a wide audience.
- The ability and credibility to provide lectures in your area.
- Eligibility to use the Baby in Tune curriculum, music, name and logo for 3 years.
- Access to Vered for supervision and training.
- The opportunity to run your own small business.
- A community of talented, sensitive, similarly minded instructors.
How long is the training?
5 weeks, meeting once a week on Zoom for two hours (10 hours all together)
How do I get started?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with additional information.
In the meantime, follow us on social media to learn more about BIT and what we’re all about! We’re excited to sing with you soon!